Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: agsXMPP RSS
djinni #1
Member since Oct 2005 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Is it possible develop a web content filtering application?
I try to make a standalone client application that will be used in windows clients. Clients have neither proxy server nor web server. The application should intercept web responses and do content checking. If content is clear then dispatch web response to the internet explorer. Clients browse web pages from MS IE and this application should intercept IE requests and filter banned web pages. Is it possible?
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4447 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Sorry, i dont understand what your application will do exactly, and how this is related to the jabber/XMPP protocol. Could you give us more details?

Alex
djinni #3
Member since Oct 2005 · 2 posts
Group memberships: Members
this application will work as a service in front of the IE browsers and check web responses (IE web requests) if content is clear then pass response through Internet Explorer (IE) otherwise block this content and pass unauthorized web page to the IE. I do not know whether if this can be done with agsxmpp library or not but one of my collegue suggest this library?
Alex #4
Member since Feb 2003 · 4447 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
agsXMPP is a library for the XMPP protocol and real time instant messaging. I dont think its what you are looking for.

Alex
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: agsXMPP RSS