Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: agsXMPP RSS
hapton #1
Member since May 2010 · 7 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: SI or Jingle.FileTransfer
1.Does agsXMPP implement the file transfer with si protocol. Why don't you need jingle?
2.If your project need si, We found the proxy server ("proxy.ag-software","proxy.netlab.cz", "proxy.jabber.org" are written in your version 1.0 code) are unavailable. Can you give me a fine proxy?
3How do I get new contact's presence info initiatively???
Thanks.Dear alex.
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4449 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Quote by hapton:
1.Does agsXMPP implement the file transfer with si protocol. Why don't you need jingle?
jingle file transfer is not implemented. IBB and SOCKS5 is the most used file transfer mechanism today.

Quote by hapton:
2.If your project need si, We found the proxy server ("proxy.ag-software","proxy.netlab.cz", "proxy.jabber.org" are written in your version 1.0 code) are unavailable. Can you give me a fine proxy?
proxy.ag-software.de is not public. Its a private proxy, you cannot use it. Some proxies work only when you are registered on this server. If you want a reliable file transfer proxy then you should run your own proxy server.

Quote by hapton:
3How do I get new contact's presence info initiatively???
you only get presence when a user is online. When you get no presence this indicates that the contact is offline.

Alex
hapton #3
Thanks.Alex.
Will I use proxy65  to setup a file transfer server(include a jabber server can communicate with the file transfer sever)?
hapton #4
In reply to post #1
what's more. When we add a new contact, the presence info is likely not given from on_prensence function.
Alex #5
Member since Feb 2003 · 4449 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Quote by hapton:
what's more. When we add a new contact, the presence info is likely not given from on_prensence function.

I replied to this question in your other thread. Please read my reply.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: agsXMPP RSS