Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: agsXMPP RSS
devcovato #1
Member since Apr 2010 · 5 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Source from SVN diff to release 1.1
Hi,

from home I follow the link to download the 1.1 release. Also, I download source from SVN trunk branch.
I compared each other and are different! So, you missed something?

Cheers Davide
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4447 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Thats normal. SVN code is always more recent. I am unable to make a new release for each small SVN change.

Alex
devcovato #3
Member since Apr 2010 · 5 posts
Group memberships: Members
Well,

I opened the solution agsXMPP_SL.sln in package release and I got an error about import %ProgramFiles%\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v9.0\Silverlight\Microsoft.Silverlight.Csharp.targets. I adjust to %ProgramFiles%\MSBuild\Silverlight\v3.0\Microsoft.Silverlight.Csharp.targets, where %ProgramFiles% refers to my language platform (italian).
I try to compile the solution and I got these errors:
- missing file protocol\Base\XmppPacket.cs
- bad reference: agclr, system.silverlight and system.xml.core

So, for 2nd error I googled and seems depends on wrong search path in Microsoft.Silverlight.Common.targets to find out Silverlight Framework. Till now I don't find a valid solution for Silverlight 3, so any help well appreciated.  :-)

I use VS2008 and .NET3.5.

Davide
Alex #4
Member since Feb 2003 · 4447 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Quote by devcovato:
So, for 2nd error I googled and seems depends on wrong search path in Microsoft.Silverlight.Common.targets to find out Silverlight Framework. Till now I don't find a valid solution for Silverlight 3, so any help well appreciated.  :-)

agsXMPP does not compile for Silverlight. Only for the Full -NET Framework and Compact Framework. agsXMPP_SL.sln is left over an attempt to port agsXMPP to Silverlight before I started MatriX for Silverlight.
I put it on my TODO list to remove this solution file from Subversion.

Alex
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: agsXMPP RSS