Forum: agsXMPP RSS
himatrivedi #1
User title: hima
Member since Mar 2010 · 5 posts · Location: ahmedabad
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: User Presence in Group Chat
Hello ,

Thanx for replying for file transfer problem....

We have successfully solved the problem.....

We are not able to get  precense of online users in the listbox of groupchat form ....

Please consider the following code and reply as soon as possible for groupchat...............
need to cahnge code in miniclient ???????
we are thinking to change in server presence condition but yet not successful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEND: <presence><status /><priority>10</priority></presence>
RECV: <presence xmlns="jabber:client" from="namrata@localhost/Resource"><show>chat</show></presence>
RECV: <presence xmlns="jabber:client" from="namrata@localhost/Resource" to="namrata@localhost/Resource" />
RECV: <presence xmlns="jabber:client" from="rupesh@localhost/Resource" to="namrata@localhost/Resource" />
SEND: 
RECV: <presence xmlns="jabber:client" from="rupesh@localhost/Resource" to="namrata@localhost/Resource" />
heema
This post was edited on 2010-04-03, 10:52 by himatrivedi.
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4307 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
You have to use a server which support XEP-0045 Multi-User Chat. Or add XEP-0045 Multi-User Chat to your server if you write your own server implementation.
himatrivedi #3
User title: hima
Member since Mar 2010 · 5 posts · Location: ahmedabad
Group memberships: Members
hi

but  i m getting response from server ans i haven't added MUCManager at the client so how cn i check presence at the server side i have tried to check same way like single chat but its failed
so i mn't able to call presencecallback method on client side
plz give me some hints so i can proceed

thank you..............
heema
Alex #4
Member since Feb 2003 · 4307 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
sorry, but I don't understand your problem.

presence from users in chat rooms have the form Jid format: room@roomserver/Nickname

Alex
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: agsXMPP RSS