Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: agsXMPP SDK Support RSS
bartbert #1
Member since Sep 2005 · 22 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Server Sample
I've been trying to get the server sample to work. Everything seems to compile and run. Then I start up the "MiniClient" application and try to connect to the server. It seems like the server is just not accepting the connection. Any tips or tricks on how to get the client to connect?
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4245 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
hi,

i just tried it and had no problems. What did you enter as JabberId and password? The jid should be smth like test@localhost, and the password doesnt matter because the server sample doesnt check the password.

Alex
Alexander Gnauck
AG-Software
bartbert #3
Member since Sep 2005 · 22 posts
I haven't looked to see what the differences are, but I found that the "MiniClientVB" is able to connect to the sample server just fine. The C# version of "MiniClient" doesn't connect at all. If I get a chance, I'll try comparing the code to see why this might be happening, but thought I'd mention it in case others are having similar problems.
roymanish1982 #4
Member since Mar 2011 · 20 posts
In reply to post #2
Hi Alex,

Is there any sample code for Creating chat Client Server, if "Yes" can you pls profide me the link.
Can u pls provide me the related information for this.

I've been trying to get the server sample to work

Thanks.
Manish Roy
Alex #5
Member since Feb 2003 · 4245 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
there is a basic example included in the sample directory (\samples\VS2008\server\)

Alex
Alexander Gnauck
AG-Software
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: agsXMPP SDK Support RSS