Forum: agsXMPP RSS
ayyrk #1
Member since Jul 2007 · 92 posts
Group memberships: Members, Premium
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: 1.1 compile problem
Hi,

I am getting this error upgrading to 1.1

Error    2    The type 'agsXMPP.Xml.Dom.Element' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'agsXMPP, Version=1.1.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=ff839b81f1debe86'.    V:\test\Owasco_Solution\XMPP_ClassLibrary\XMPPIO.cs    51    31    XMPP_ClassLibrary

I double checked the references..

Question: Were there changes to the agsXMPP.Xml.Dom.Element usage in 1.1 or is this my build problem somewhere else?

Thanks,
ayyrk #2
The 1.1 changelog mentions Element - I'm still not sure why my app doesn't compile against 1.1. 

I application's object transport is based on the "creating your own packet types" tutorial.

I'm referencing the .Net 2.0 agsxmpp.dll for the server code and the CF agsxmpp.dll for the client code. Is that right?

Thanks,
ayyrk #3
Now it compiles.

I reference the 495,616 agsXMPP.dll for the server code and the 482,304 agsXMPP.dll for the WM6.0 code.

I haven't tested yet, but this thread about a compile problem can be closed.

-Ayyrk
Alex #4
Member since Feb 2003 · 4297 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
don't forget to copy the crypto.dll to your project when you want to use the new TLS feature on CF.
Sometimes I get compile errors as well. After I clean all obj files in the project it always works fine.

Alex
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: agsXMPP RSS