Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: agsXMPP RSS
lolek #1
Member since Jun 2007 · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: How to build jabber server using agsXMPP??
I have to build my own jabber server using agsXMPP but I don't know where to start-there's so much of it! Is there any example, a source code perhaps, explaining how to use the classes to implement server? There was some 'server example' implementation mentioned in other thread but I can't find any example anywhere. I have very little time to do this task so I would be grateful for quick response and help.

Thanks in advance,
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4274 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Hello lolek,

There is a very basic example in the samples directory which ships with the SDK. But this example is very basic, because we don't want give out a complete server with the SDK.
There are many threads in this forum which will help you building your server. There are many companies and individuals which use our SDK for a custom server. And i think there are one or two open source servers build with our SDK which you can find over Google.

If your project is commercial then you should consider a commercial licence which gives you professional support directly from our developers.

Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: agsXMPP RSS