Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: agsXMPP RSS
glory209 #1
Member since Aug 2006 · 7 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Offline message and web chat problems!!!
I'm using agsXmpp to write gtalk client. When my program sends message to offline contact or contacts who is online by web chat (ex: gmail), this message was not sent to those contacts. My program sends a message "ABC", after it receive a message "ABC". Sent message and received message are same. Do you meet this problem?
Jabberer #2
Member since Feb 2006 · 249 posts
Hello,

can you post your debug XML?
Do you get an error from the gtalk server?
If you send a message to contacts which are offline the server should store this message and deliver it to the contact on it's next login.
Software Developer
AG-Software
glory209 #3
Member since Aug 2006 · 7 posts
SEND: <message xmlns="jabber:client" type="chat" to="onebit.anhlt@gmail.com"><body>test</body></message>

RECV: <message xmlns="jabber:client" from="onebit.anhlt@gmail.com" to="duongngocthanh@gmail.com/MiniClient9F6EE1E1" type="error"><body>test</body><nos:x xmlns:nos="google:nosave" value="disabled" /><arc:record xmlns:arc="http://jabber.org/protocol/archive" otr="false" /><error code="503" type="cancel"><service-unavailable xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-stanzas" /></error></message>

when i send message, onebit.anhlt@gmail.com is being offline. (using MiniClient)
Jabberer #4
Member since Feb 2006 · 249 posts
Hello,

GTalk supports no offline messages. This is the reason why you get an error.
Most other XMPP servers support offline messages. So use another server and account for your testing.
Software Developer
AG-Software
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: agsXMPP RSS