Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: agsXMPP RSS
kltye #1
Member since Aug 2006 · 6 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Where is the miniclient / sample located?
Hi there,

I just downloaded this library yesterday and I'm trying to get a simple connection up and running. However, getting it to connect to my wildfire server has resulted in either an authentication error being thrown, or an invalid token error. I tried to connect to GoogleTalk servers, but that has literally yielded no results. So I'm wondering where exactly is the miniclient and samples located, because I can't find those for the life of me either :P

Thanks!
Jabberer #2
Member since Feb 2006 · 249 posts
You will find the samples on the download page. This is the same webpage where you downloaded the SDK.
Software Developer
AG-Software
kltye #3
Member since Aug 2006 · 6 posts
Thanks!

Wow, do I feel like an idiot or what... :P For some reason I was insisting that the samples are included in the SDK.
Alex #4
Member since Feb 2003 · 4447 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Many people have this problem. I think we should include the samples with the SDK in the next release.

Alex
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: agsXMPP RSS