Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: MatriX and XmppDotNet RSS
skhanna #1
Member since Jul 2016 · 73 posts · Location: Indore
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Matrix .Net Library Connection Problem
Hi Alex,

I have two host server Production and Development where openfire 4.1.6 installed. Both have same  domain "eworkplaceapps.com" but host name is different "development" and "production". When I user is going to connect development server using Matrix .Net library. It's going to connect on production server. I confirm the host name and domain, both are correct. Some time it is properly connected to development with same inputs. But some time it's goes to production. I confirm this by checking XmppClient_OnReceiveXml xml string. It is showing different host name.

I did't understand it's random behavior of connection. Do you have any idea where is the problem?

Thanks,
Sanjeev
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4449 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
when you disable SRV resolving and specify the hostname manual I see no reason why MatriX would connect to the wrong host or server.
skhanna #3
Thanks Alex,

I did not understand fully. Should i need to do any change in openfire settings. Can you help me on this issue.

Sanjeev
Alex #4
Member since Feb 2003 · 4449 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
see here:
https://www.ag-software.net/matrix-xmpp-sdk/matrix-develop…
skhanna #5
Thank you so much Alex... My problem is solve after set ResolveSrvRecords = false;
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters: