Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: MatriX and XmppDotNet RSS
skhanna #1
Member since Jul 2016 · 73 posts · Location: Indore
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Matrix JS
Hi,

I have matrix XMPP .Net library license. I want to use Matrix JS for web application. Should i need to purchase license for Matrix JS?

Thanks,
Sanjeev Khanna
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4447 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
You can find the MatriX JS license here:
https://github.com/agnauck/matrix-js/blob/master/License.txt

When this license is not compatible with your product, or you need commercial support then you should purchase a commercial license.
skhanna #3
Member since Jul 2016 · 73 posts · Location: Indore
Group memberships: Members
Thanks Alex for quick reply.

I am also looking Strophe Library. Can you please explain how it is better from Strophe XMPP?
I want to use this library in Angular 2. Is there any NPM command available to register Matrix JS in Angular project.

Thanks,
Sanjeev Khana
Alex #4
Member since Feb 2003 · 4447 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Quote by skhanna:
I am also looking Strophe Library. Can you please explain how it is better from Strophe XMPP?

You have to find out yourself what you prefer.

MatriX-JS has a similar architecture than MatriX for .Net. So when you already used to the .Net version it should be pretty easy to get used to the JS version. Also because of TypeScript, and Linq to Xml in MatriX-JS you can even port existing .NET pretty easy to TypeScript/JS.

Quote by skhanna:
I want to use this library in Angular 2. Is there any NPM command available to register Matrix JS in Angular project.

no, you have to do this manual or create a package yourself.

Alex
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters: