Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: agsXMPP SDK Support RSS
acdelemos #1
Member since Feb 2006 · 21 posts · Location: Brazil
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Roster
Hi.

In VS2003 roster is made by with one listview and in VS2005 with one treeview.
I would like to know if he has as to make in VS2003 roster with treeview, he will be had as I must proceed.

Thanxs.
Jabberer #2
Member since Feb 2006 · 249 posts
Hello,

in the VS2005 samples the roster is using the rostercontrol from agsXMPP.ui.dll. This roster control is only available for .NET 2.0, because it's using generics and other new stuff which is not available in .NET 1.1 and VS2003. So have to create your own roster control based on a treeview, or port the code to .NET 1.1.
Software Developer
AG-Software
surjith #3
Member since Apr 2006 · 7 posts · Location: Pondicherry
Subject: How to loop through the roster items
I wish to loop through the roster items. I wish to make a particular roster item (user) to be always selected. How can i do this?
Alex #4
Member since Feb 2003 · 4245 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
hello surjith,

i have no idea what your question exactly is. If you want to select a RosterItem in our rostercontrol programatically then you have to loop the Roster collection yourself, find the correct item and select it.

Alex
Alexander Gnauck
AG-Software
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: agsXMPP SDK Support RSS