Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: MatriX RSS
c#,send message,xmpp
Styort #1
Member since Apr 2014 · 6 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Does not send a message (wpf)
Can anyone help to understand why this code ain't working? At first I was coding in MainWindow (just for test), everything went ok, but when I tryed to do the same using "Binding" and coding in different classes, something went wrong. All data is binding ok, but messages are not sending, don't know what's the problem.

Don't pay attention to classes and windows: ContactListReading, ReceiveFile , SendFileWindow , SendFile, they not working now. Using classes are: MainWindow , Connection , ChatWindow , SendMessage.
Thank you for your attention.
Project : http://rusfolder.com/40562418
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4322 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
I cannot read Cyrillic. I guess its Russian.
I tried to study your codes, I think the problem is that you create an XmppClient object in different classes.
You have to work only with one XmppClient object. If you need access to it then pass a reference of your XmppClient to the MessageSend class. But don't create a new one.

Does this solve your problem?

Alex
Styort #3
Member since Apr 2014 · 6 posts
Group memberships: Members
I've solved this problem in another way. I made it through "ref".
Thanks!.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: MatriX RSS