Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: MatriX RSS
vishwa #1
Member since May 2013 · 22 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: File Transfer fails
Hi,

We have group of laptops and desktops. desktops is connected with LAN and laptops connected via VPN over wifi network. File transfer always fails between the desktop and laptop users.

Some time file transfer is hang,  In this case also I am not getting any error message. I am using the Matrix Version 12.0.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks
Vishwa
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4296 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
there is no MatriX version 12.

Please make sure you use the latest version from here:
http://www.ag-software.net/download-directory/

If it still does not work then please attach the Xml logs of your Desktop and Laptop client.

Alex
vishwa #3
Thanks, I have downloaded the latest version, Its working now. We are using the licence version Matrix version 1.5.1.1. Please provide the details to upgrade the existing version to newer version.
vishwa #4
I have another query for file transfer. If user rejects the transfer, then in sender end, which event will raise to acknowledge rejection.
Please suggest me to resolve this.

Thanks
Vishwa
Alex #5
Member since Feb 2003 · 4296 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Quote by vishwa:
I have another query for file transfer. If user rejects the transfer, then in sender end, which event will raise to acknowledge rejection.

The OnDeny event will fire.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: MatriX RSS