Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: MatriX RSS
edmyjose #1
Member since Aug 2012 · 13 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: event refresh like OnPresence in asp.net
Hi All, Greetings, somebody know which event is trigger before everytime onpresence is triggered, i dont know if im right, but i think the onpresence event kis triggered only for 1 contact, he check status of the contact finish the event and start over again until he have all the online contact, then he make the same cycle a few time. i guess it work that way, i want to do is the next.

after get all online contact i want to erase the disconnected contact from my listbox, im doing this clearing the listbox, and i need an event before onpresence gets triggered just like rosteritem have 3, start middle and end.

Im using signalR to put the data into a listbox, im get the data from jquery,i start the connection and the data in code behind, the only event i see that refresh itself is OnPresence event, i need other event do the same before On Presence does
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4327 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
I have uploaded a new Setup for the MatriX .NET version which includes a complete WebClient now using SignalR.
Please check it out.

Alex
edmyjose #3
Hey Hi, Good, where is the download link, well i guess in matrix download, ill download, i have a couple of days without programming because i got a problem with my teeths and i cant think with the pain jejeje, see ya, i hope to be back soon..
Alex #4
yes, you have to download the full version of MatriX again.

Alex
Alex #5
You can download the complete WebClient example as VB code from here: http://db.tt/iXRb1lPT
edmyjose #6
Wao man, you are amazing, im going to work with this sample, its very great.

Thanks for your helps. Really Thanks.
Alex #7
Quote by edmyjose:
Other question how can i sign in multiple account. like msn, facebook. gtalk. i think i have to duplicate the xmppclient like xmppclientgtalk xmppclientface and xmppclient msn, well im gonna do it in that way. please add this sample to your binary sample. for all those who gonna need it, like me.

yes your assumption is correct, you need a new XmppClient object for each of this services when you want to login them.

Alex
edmyjose #8
H, do you know how i can order or sort the contact list like
ana
anabell
charles
eddy

something like that, i tried with tinysort plugin but it doesnt do anything.

EDIT its works with Tinysort
Thanks
This post was edited on 2012-08-28, 20:47 by edmyjose.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: MatriX RSS