Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: MatriX and XmppDotNet RSS
Kelsin #1
User title: Kelsin
Member since Nov 2011 · 21 posts
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: How to distinguish between friends online and not online.
hi?alex
        When I connect to Openfire3.71, access to friends list are all of the friends list. But there is no distinction between online and not online, where can I handle this?
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4449 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
you get the presence of all your contacts in the OnPresence events. WHen you get no presence for a contact this means the contact is offline.

Alex
Kelsin #3
Thank you for your reply
      Can send a case of Onpresence it, my mailbox jacking.lin @ gmail.com, there is a problem that I have Login page, login to the server, and jump to the page when the buddy list, select a friend when sending messages, why connect to the server has been disconnected it, that does not send a message, I have to send a message once the page to be connected. To send a message.
Alex #4
Please download the MiniClient example of the Full MatriX version. There is all info you need.

Alex
Kelsin #5
 the MiniClient example of the Full MatriX version is the MiniClient.zip? I can not find the full version of MiniClient. Can give me a link address?
Alex #6
It's included in the download:
 http://www.ag-software.net/matrix-xmpp-sdk/download/
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters: