Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: MatriX RSS
Avatar
Yasu #1
Member since Sep 2011 · 22 posts
Group memberships: Members, Premium
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: login procedure stop
I tried to connect to XMPP server based on OpenFire by using your sample code:MiniClient and I changed to use BOSHs. (MatriX 1.4.3 binary .NET version)
When push the connect button, finally client sent and received this event and client no more send event to the server, then login procedure stopped.
Do you have an idea why client do'nt send next event ? and How can I proceed this login procedure ?

issue point
SEND: <iq id="MX_1" type="set" xmlns="jabber:client">
  <bind xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-bind">
    <resource>MatriX</resource>
  </bind>
</iq>
RECV: <iq type="result" id="MX_1" to="abc.abdev1.xyz.tests.co.jp/d02c3d14" xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/httpbind">
  <bind xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-bind">
    <jid>01234567890@abc.abdev1.xyz.tests.co.jp/MatriX</jid>
  </bind>
</iq>

events stoped here.

whole log:
SEND: <stream:stream xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams" xmlns="jabber:client" to="abc.abdev1.xyz.tests.co.jp" version="1.0" >
RECV: <stream:stream xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams" xmlns="jabber:client" from="abc.abdev1.xyz.tests.co.jp" version="1.0" id="d02c3d14" >
RECV: <stream:features xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams">
  <mechanisms xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl">
    <mechanism>DIGEST-MD5</mechanism>
    <mechanism>PLAIN</mechanism>
    <mechanism>CRAM-MD5</mechanism>
  </mechanisms>
  <compression xmlns="http://jabber.org/features/compress">
    <method>zlib</method>
  </compression>
  <bind xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-bind" />
  <session xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-session" />
</stream:features>
SEND: <auth mechanism="DIGEST-MD5" xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl" />
RECV: <challenge xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl">cmVhbG09InVkYy5jc2RldjEudWNzLnJpY29oLmNvLmpwIixub25jZT0iYi9YNGlqVlFQTmdoQTArSDBEZ2NRVTY4Q1FkS0Y3NjVCVDNQMUVvMiIscW9wPSJhdXRoIixjaGFyc2V0PXV0Zi04LGFsZ29yaXRobT1tZDUtc2Vzcw==</challenge>
SEND: <response xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl">dXNlcm5hbWU9Ijk5OTEwMTAwMDAwOSIscmVhbG09InVkYy5jc2RldjEudWNzLnJpY29oLmNvLmpwIixub25jZT0iYi9YNGlqVlFQTmdoQTArSDBEZ2NRVTY4Q1FkS0Y3NjVCVDNQMUVvMiIsY25vbmNlPSJjYzBhMGVkZTZmODczODU1NjJmMmU0MDIwNTEwOGYyMjdkNGU5MzQwMDFlNTBkZjMxYzVlNmVhZjUwNDI2YTRkIixuYz0wMDAwMDAwMSxxb3A9YXV0aCxkaWdlc3QtdXJpPSJ4bXBwL3VkYy5jc2RldjEudWNzLnJpY29oLmNvLmpwIixjaGFyc2V0PXV0Zi04LHJlc3BvbnNlPTBjMWMzZjFkZjQyZmRhMWQwZTM0ZTBkOTVjMzliNTcx</response>
RECV: <success xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl">cnNwYXV0aD1hNzg3NGQzNjY2Mzg0YjhjNjNhODUwOWIzZGQ2MzFmYw==</success>
SEND: <stream:stream xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams" xmlns="jabber:client" to="abc.abdev1.xyz.tests.co.jp" version="1.0" >
RECV: <stream:stream xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams" xmlns="jabber:client" from="abc.abdev1.xyz.tests.co.jp" version="1.0" id="d02c3d14" >
RECV: <stream:features xmlns:stream="http://etherx.jabber.org/streams">
  <compression xmlns="http://jabber.org/features/compress">
    <method>zlib</method>
  </compression>
  <bind xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-bind" />
  <session xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-session" />
</stream:features>
SEND: <iq id="MX_1" type="set" xmlns="jabber:client">
  <bind xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-bind">
    <resource>MatriX</resource>
  </bind>
</iq>
RECV: <iq type="result" id="MX_1" to="abc.abdev1.xyz.tests.co.jp/d02c3d14" xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/httpbind">
  <bind xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-bind">
    <jid>01234567890@abc.abdev1.xyz.tests.co.jp/MatriX</jid>
  </bind>
</iq>
Avatar
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4297 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
because older version of Openfire have bugs in the Bosh component. As you can see here its using a wring namespace for iqs:

  1. <iq type="result" id="MX_1" to="abc.abdev1.xyz.tests.co.jp/d02c3d14" xmlns="http://jabber.org/protocol/httpbind">
  2.  <bind xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-bind">
  3.     <jid>01234567890@abc.abdev1.xyz.tests.co.jp/MatriX</jid>
  4.  </bind>
  5. </iq>

namespace is http://jabber.org/protocol/httpbind instead of jabber:client

Please update your test server to the latest Openfire version. The namespace bugs should be fixed there.

Alex
Avatar
Yasu #3
Member since Sep 2011 · 22 posts
Group memberships: Members, Premium
Show profile · Link to this post
Thank you for replying to me so quickly!

I'll try it.
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: MatriX RSS