Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: agsXMPP RSS
GET THE PRESENCE TYPE OF A USER IN onPRESENCE Event,using agsXMPP,c #
Dileep #1
Member since Jul 2011 · 1 post
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: How to Get the presence status(offline or online) of a user in agsxmpp library on dot net c sharp ?
Hello sir ,

Here i am starting with ma coding on xmpp with agsXMPP.

Here i am posting this question because i tried or googled,but i never got a solution ,may B ma fault .

I have only one form with one LISTBOX on that form,
well all is going r8,i connected,opened,logged in,got presence frm users ,added user's to that LISTBOX.
when a user comes online,i am getting the presence & i am adding to the LISTBOX.

BUT HOW TO KNOW WHEN A USER GOES OFFLINE ? MEANS WHEN A USER TAKE REST I WANT TO UPDATE THE listbox.

i think i need to play with Roster,but i dont know how to configure this .

How i get the offline/online and update ma LISTBOX ?

+ i am always hearing something about "MINICLIENT" ,What is this ? From where i can download this ?

I am using MS VS 2010,WIN7,Latest agsXMPP library.

+ Dont think that asking a simple Q with some more texts,it will help another Googler to solve his problem.

Thanks in advance.

Dileep
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4297 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
The MiniClient example is included in the samples directory of the download.
When a user goes offline you get an OnPresence event with a presence type of unavailable. This is also described in the MiniClient example.

Alex
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: agsXMPP RSS