Not logged in. · Lost password · Register
Forum: agsXMPP RSS
matiasMunoz988 #1
Member since Oct 2010 · 5 posts · Location: Cordoba - Argentina
Group memberships: Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Subject: Tutorial for developers (specially external components)
Hi everybody. I 'm just new in this technology. Until now I was doing a research about different XMPP Servers, and right now I have to start to research about writing XMPP clients, and external Components. I was wondering if there a Tutorial  that explain how to start to write this components with examples, because I have read the examples that install with ag, but really I don't understand it very much. So a Tutorial would be very good to getting start in this technology.

Maybe someone has a client or an external component made that can show me for me starting with that.

Thanks a lot.

Regards, Matias
Alex #2
Member since Feb 2003 · 4297 posts · Location: Germany
Group memberships: Administrators, Members
Show profile · Link to this post
Examples for client and component ship with both our SDKs. Components can be configured very easy in Openfire. All you have to do there is to choose a port and secret and activate them. To get an overview over XMPP, clients components and servers I suggest to read the book which you can find in the footer of the forums here.

Alex
Close Smaller – Larger + Reply to this post:
Verification code: VeriCode Please enter the word from the image into the text field below. (Type the letters only, lower case is okay.)
Smileys: :-) ;-) :-D :-p :blush: :cool: :rolleyes: :huh: :-/ <_< :-( :'( :#: :scared: 8-( :nuts: :-O
Special characters:
Forum: agsXMPP RSS